Keep your food and drinks cold for the full length of your next boating excursion with the Coleman 100-Quart Coastal Xtreme Series Marine Portable Cooler. Specially designed for boating and fishing, this portable cooler combines a generous capacity with a rugged design that stands up to tough saltwater conditions. Large enough to store up to 130 cans, the cooler offers plenty of room for beverages, food, and any catches you might haul on board. The insulated lid and walls offer up to five days of ice retention, helping ensure your catches stay fresh even during multi-day voyages. An antimicrobial liner helps prevent mold, mildew, and fungus from growing on or inside the cooler. Built to withstand years of rugged marine usage, this heavy-duty cooler comes equipped with rust-resistant stainless steel hardware and UVGuard sun protection that resists yellowing and cracking. A threaded drain with an easy-to-clean valve allows you to easily empty excess water without tilting the cooler. The integrated fish ruler lets you easily measure your catch, while the Have-A-Seat lid offers a comfortable place to sit and relax. And thanks to its large, comfortable handles, this fishing cooler is easy to transport, whether you’re bringing whole meals on a boating trip or heading to your favorite fishing hole.
- Large portable cooler ideal for boating and fishing trips
- 100-quart capacity holds up to 130 cans
- Insulated lid and walls provide 5 full days of ice retention at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel hardware and UVGuard sun protection withstand years of rough use
- Leak-resistant threaded drain empties excess water without any tilting
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)