ThermaFreeze BLACK ICE Ice Pack Sheets are reusable, flexible, and easy to use. They ship and store flat. Just soak them in water, freeze, and use. Each sheet contains 2.5 x 2.5 inch square cells that expand into mini frozen ice packs. BLACK ICE cells contain expandable, non-toxic beads that absorb almost 25 times its weight in water. Unlike ordinary ice packs, ThermaFreeze ice sheets are flexible even when frozen – it can be cut or folded to fit around products or in containers, or around a body part that needs cold therapy relief. The ice sheets have a thin backing on one side, and soft cloth on the other to provide comfort.You can cut the sheet to size, or fold them to fit your needs. Thermafreeze can be used in coolers or lunch bags, as a cold therapy or ice pack for pain relief, or even to store and ship cold or frozen items. 1 ounce of material (a 4 x 6 cell, 10 x 15 inch sheet) converts to 1.5 pounds of frozen ice packs! Hydration takes only seconds per sheet and is done by soaking or spraying the cloth side of the pad with water. Once hydrated, it is ready to be placed in a freezer and will be fully frozen in approximately 2 hours. To use, take it out of the freezer and place it where you need an ice pack. The sheets will stay frozen outside of a cooler for up to 2 hours, way longer than ice, way longer than traditional gel packs. Meets your cooling needs without causing drips, leaks and wetness. They provide cooling without becoming wet (they stay moist but never wet) so you can keep them on as long as necessary. They also don’t drip like ice so they don’t mix with the food or soak the product needing refrigeration. ThermaFreeze lasts longer than ice, Cryopack, Flexi Freeze and Techni Ice. ThermaFreeze is made in the USA from 100% non-toxic material to provide you safe cooling whenever and wherever necessary. You can reuse the sheets by refreezing or rehydrating first. The packs may shrink over 10-15 days due to evaporation.
- SuperCold ThermaFreeze BLACK ICE reusable ice packs, 3 ply construction, flexible when frozen, can cut to size; made in USA. BLACK ICE removes any heat and transfers freezing ice cold temperatures.
- Flexible when frozen – contours around food, coolers, body parts – not rigid like ice gel packs
- Use it for cold storage, cold transport, or for cold therapy and pain relief. BLACK ICE is colder than any other ice sheets.
- Supercooled ThermaFreeze BLACK ICE – cut to any size, used in medical and transportation industries. Cut and use with Ice Wraptor Ice Wraps for mobile joint and muscle pain relief
- Ships flat – just soak, freeze, and use – non-toxic; lasts longer than ice packs with no drips
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)