For hot therapy ,place the compress flat in microware, set power level to high. Microwave in 700 to 800 wattage, heat up no more than 50 seconds. Increase or decrease heating time in 10 second intervals to reach desired temperature. To heat without ta microwave, place the compress in a basin. Pour boiling water over it ,keep the compress in the water for 2 minutes or more to have it heated sufficiently .Use tongs to remove from basin.
For cold therapy ,store compress in freezer for a minimum of one hour before use, or keep one compress in freezer for instant use.
Keep away from extreme heat and open flame. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Compress can reach a high/ low temperature. Wrap the compress with a cloth or towel before application to bare skin. People with known or suspected circulatory problems would not use a hot or cold compress except under the direct supervision of a doctor. If hot or cold therapy becomes uncomfortable remove compress for a few moments ,then re-therapy.
For external use only. Harmful if swallowed .If solution is swallowed, drink several glasses of water and contact a poison control center immediately. Do not puncture outer bag. If compress breaks and fluid contacts skin or eyes ,flus with water immediately and call physician.
Keep out of reach of children .Do not mix with combustible materials.
- For hot therapy ,place the compress flat in microware, set power level to high. Microwave in 700 to 800 wattage, heat up no more than 50 seconds.
- For cold therapy ,store compress in freezer for a minimum of one hour before use, or keep one compress in freezer for instant use.
- Reusable cold& hot gel pack,non-toxic,safe relaxing, with a simple cloth bag.
- Use them on your knee, ankle,shoulder ,neck head,jaw,elbow ,wrist and other muscle strain
- All the products have the CE certification and FDA certification
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)