Cold Compress Perfect for:
1 Reduce inflammation and swellings around the injury, which provide as an analgesic effect.
2 Soft sprain, pulled muscle pains.
3 Useful for first aid or sports injuries.
4 Helpful for fever, headaches, toothaches or migraines.
Heat compress can be used for:
1 Encourage blood circulation, deliver the nutrients and remove the waste things from wound.
2 Relief muscle pains, joint strains.
3 Comfort mild arthritis, release menstrual cramps.
1 Flatten and store the ice pack into the fridge at least 2 hours. If you do not use the ice pack temporarily, you can leave it in the freezer in handy you can use whenever you like.
2 Put it into the pouch in case of being hurt by over-cold.
1)Hot Water Method
Put it into the boiled water for 10 minutes, not steam in the pot. Wipe the surface water, put it into the pouch, towel or cloth.
Flatten the gel pack in microwave, based on intermediate level about 60 seconds. If it can not get your dream temperature, you can microwave it more 10 seconds a time. But do not over heat, it will cause burst, so please be care for the heating time and heating methods we referenced.)
- Pain Reliever. Hot cold therapy compress, long-lasting for relaxing sore neck, comforting stiff neck, relieving rotator cuff.
- Non-toxic & Reusable. Made from skin-friendly Nylon and filled with non-toxic & Eco-friendly gel. It can be reused as heat/freeze gel pack.
- Versatile & Portable. Perfect for joint sprains, muscle pains, ligament strain, etc. Ideal for IT groups, white collar, E-sports game players. Easy to be folded and taken for your travel.
- Soft & Flexible. Keeps pliable and soft after frozen at -18℃(0℉) for long time. Easy to wrap around your desired parts comfortably.
- Great Gift. It measures: 17.5″ x 7.5″. It is the perfect gift for Father’s Day, Black Friday, Thanks Giving Day, Cyber Monday, Christmas Eve.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)