Herolily reusable Advanced Ice packs 4ply comprises of 2 non-woven textile layers, which encapsulate a specially formulated cross-linked polyacrylate polyalcohol co-polymer refrigerant combined with a post treated trade secret formula. An additional 2 heavy duty plastic layers, containing a one-way microperforation technology are bonded to the textile layers.
A remarkable leap forward in ice pack technology utilizing a cross-linked polyacrylate polymer that can be frozen right down to -190℃ that’s more than twice as cold as dry ice!
Herolily reusable Advanced Ice pack is often frozen in blast freezers to minus 80℃ when used in dry ice applications. It can be used very successfully even when frozen in domestic household freezers and will freeze between minus 18℃ and minus 21℃ when the freezer is adjusted to the maximum setting.
1.To hydrate your Herolily Advanced Ice faster use warm water.
2. Keep it fully immersed whilst hydrating the cells as water enters from both sides to activate polymer.
3.Scrunch sheets between hands while fully immersed in warm water until the air bubbles have escaped and cells have commenced hydration.
4.Now it is ready to freeze or heat.
Put hydrated sheet into refrigerator or freezer. It can be taken out for using anytime.
Notice: The longer it is frozen, the longer it can last and stay cold.
Place hydrated sheet in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or wrapped in a towel in hot water.
Notice: Check to make sure sheet is not too hot before placing on body. Use a towel between your body and Herolily Advanced Ice for soothing relief.
1. Camping, hunting, hiking, boating, fishing, drinks, perishables, foods, etc…
2. Using it with cooler box or bag.
- ✔ Herolily Advanced Ice Approved By The United States FDA Certification & SGS ISO9002 Certification! It is non–slimy, non-toxic, food touchable and environmentally safe. It the most cost effective ice replacement product on the market today! Can be reused hundreds of times!
- ✔ Herolily Advanced Ice not only provide cooling effects for transportation of foods and seafood, perishables, pathology samples, medicine, vaccines etc.,but also an effective heat pack for sore muscles and back pain!
- ✔ To Freeze & Heat: Put hydrated sheet into refrigerator/freezer.Or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or wrapped in a towel in hot water. (Notice: The longer it is frozen, the longer it can last and stay cold.And check to make sure sheet is not too hot before placing on body. Use a towel between your body and Ice Sheets for soothing relief.)
- ✔ Product Dimensions: Non-hydrate sheet 15.5″ (L) x 11″ (W) x 0.1″ (H) / Hydrated sheet 15.5″ (L) x 11″ (W) x 1.25″ (H)
- ✔ This model is currently used by many of the industry users and home kitchen .it is considered a world industry standard and can be bulk hydrated. It can also be cut in between cells to fit any size container.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)