Tundra 50 Cooler
Meet the original YETI the Tundra. This was our baby. Where it all started. Where we took our frustrations with cheap coolers and over-engineered the hell out of them. We ended up creating a whole new category of coolers with legendary toughness and famed ice retention. And now we make the rugged, all-purpose Tundra in enough sizes to fit any outdoor adventure. There’s a good bit of its DNA in all the other gear we make too, in the form of patented and envied innovations. We’re proud to see the Tundra has grown up to be the father of all coolers.
NeverFail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
T-Rex Lid Latches: Patented design uses heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch.
Certified Bear-Resistant FatWall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to three inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
ColdLock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
LipGrip Handles Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
DoubleHaul Handles Made with military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
BearFoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
PermaFrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
InterLock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- The YETI Tundra 50 will be the envy of your tailgate or the staple for your campsite, made extra deep so you can stack’em high with a capacity of up to 32 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 50 dimensions are 24 in long x 17 3/8 in wide x 18 1/8 in high with an empty weight of 26 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)