There are some adventures where we just want to grab our stuff and go. That’s where the Hopper comes in. It’s the first 100% leakproof portable cooler. We’ve engineered it the way we do everything — to keep ice for days and be tough as nails. So don’t call it a soft cooler — it’s anything but. The Hopper is loaded with features you won’t find on any other cooler and built to go the extra mile, whether that’s down a wild river in a kayak or on a floatplane trip to a remote salmon stream.
DryHide Shell The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasion. The liner is made from a FDAapproved food-grade material.
ColdCell Insulation Closed-cell foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
HydroLok Zipper We borrowed from survival suits and hazmat protective gear to make the ultimate waterproof, airtight closure.
Tie-Down Points Six D-ring tie-down points give you multiple ways to secure the Hopper.
HitchPoint Grid Easily attach pretty much anything to your Hopper. Bottle openers, carabiners, or accessories like the YETI SideKick Gear Case.
Double-Stitched Carry Options With a detachable shoulder strap and three different sets of reinforced handles, you’ve got options on how to make the load easier to carry.
- The YETI Hopper Two is our ice-for-days portable cooler and is tough as nails so it can be hauled anywhere you want to take it
- The updated design of the Hopper Two means your contents go in (and out) more easily
- A tapered body makes extended hauling more comfortable
- Features a waterproof DryHide Shell and nearly indestructible straps will stand up to an abundance of abuse in the field
- HydroLok Zipper (a design borrowed from HazMat suits) is completely leakproof, eliminating spills and locking in cold
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)