Sometimes you need to keep things cool for the duration, and when most coolers will warm up, Polar will keep going for days. Five days, to be specific, is how long ice will last, even at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. THAT, is insulation. This is enabled by Ultratherm insulated body and UV inhibitors in lid to guard against sun damage. Reinforced handles can handle being banged around, and threaded plug allows for easy drainage or hose hookup. Throw this beast anywhere in car, and know that it’s safe with a snap-close lid and convenient tie-down loops. And when you aren’t in the process of grabbing yourself a refreshing, cool beverage, use it as a seat. This is the ideal cooler for the long-haul.
- Ultratherm insulated body and lid keep ice for 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Dual snap-fit latches secure lid closure
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up and easy draining
- 188-can capacity, Exterior Dimensions 38.31″ L x 17.38″ W x 17.75″ D
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)